Recent content by FutureGirl

1. F

Mirror shots

Does anyone have or know of a list of mirror shots for all the leapees and what episode they were in? I participate in a weekly quiz and that would be a handy guide. I'm not technically inclined, so not sure that I could make one.
  2. F

Photos

Janine, sorry it's taken a while, but here are the pictures I have of you and Scott. They are as bright as I could make them. Enjoy! - Cindy
  3. F

Bon Voyage!

Hello Everyone, I'm leaving tomorrow for my California adventures and just wanted to wish all those travelling a pleasant and safe trip! I'm super excited and look forward to meeting you all in a week!:hurray: See you soon!
  4. F

Attending a party

Do you have to be attending the convention to attend the Saturday night party? I have a friend coming with me to L.A., but she won't be attending the convention. My ticket level requires me to purchase a ticket to the Saturday night party, so could I purchase one for a guest as well?
  5. F

New poster

Hello, I'm new to the board as a poster, but I've been reading for a while. My name is Cindy and I'm from Edmonton, AB, Canada. I became a member after I bought my ticket for the convention. I've always been a big fan and love learning more about my favourite show, so I'm very excited to be...