Recent content by Luckleaper

1. L

Scott Bakula Talks Quantum Leap

I didn't see this posted anywhere so I thought I'd bring it up. It seems that while talking about his role in the upcoming movie "The Informant," Scott Bakula has mentioned, as he has in the past, that he would like to reprise his role in Quantum Leap...
  2. L

Further QL/Journeyman Similiarities?

I have to admit that after watching Journeyman for the past several weeks it is beginning to develop into a quality program. At first it bothered me that there seemed to be no rhyme or reason for his trips, but now we are beginning to get a glimpse of why he might be traveling. The show really...
  3. L

Quantum Leap Clarity?

I recently found out that Nielsen is going to be using different ways to measure its television audience in the coming seasons. In addition to the methods that already exist, one new step was the creation of a site Hey Nielsen. http://www.heynielsen.com/ Here you can share opinions about...
  4. L

Scifi Fans Unite - Please Read

It has been quite some time since I have posted here. I'm sure some of you might remember me from years ago fighting for Quantum Leap over on the Scifi.com board. I've come to you today to ask you assistance in another battle. We've all written multiple letters in an attempt to bring back...