Recent content by Nothing

1. Nothing

Mirror Image Boycott.

As I posted elsewhere, no doubt when the Region 2 version of season 5 is released, "Georgia On My Mind", amongst other songs, will be omitted from the soundtrack along with the Region 1 version. But what's worse, it was on the Region 2 version of MIA! So when Sam leaps back we're going to have...
  2. Nothing

Season 5 music thought..

What I've been wondering is by the time that they get around to Season 5, will Georgia On My Mind be ommitted from Mirror Image? When it was included in the Region 2 version of MIA.. That would be worse than not having it there in the first place like on the Region One version.
  3. Nothing

take action!

Ok I'm sick of this. The Sci Fi channel posted something on their site about a Quantum Leap telefilm back in 2002, and we've been clinging to hope ever since. Then this guy, Trey Callaway comes along with a proposed script for a brand new series. Furthermore Don Bellisario gets involved, Dean...
  4. Nothing

Sammy Jo theory!!!!

Hi everyone.... I just had an idea when looking over other ppl's thoughts on this whole age of Sammy Jo thing.. I guess the network will be aiming the new series at a younger demographic, trying to reel in their desired audience while keeping us old schoolers involved... so how about this as a...