Recent content by servo75

1. servo75

Questions I Have After Watching the Pilot

Before I get into the questions, I do want to say that my minimum wish for this series, the prerequisite for me to even watch it, is that this must be "season 6." It cannot be a reboot, there must be homage and connection to the original series and at least one "connecting character" who can...
  2. servo75

Episode Titles

Many of the titles were clever wordplay on titles of existing movies or books, for example Play it Again, Seymour ("Play it again, Sam"), How the Tess (West) Was Won, and the Leaping (Taming) of the Shrew. I also think "Portrait For Troian" was a take on "Portrait for Dorian Grey." There are...
  3. servo75

Episode Titles

Most of the episode titles are obvious, others are "plays on words" and I can't figure them all out. I do know some of them such as... "A Tale of Two Sweeties" = "A Tale of Two Cities" "The Wrong Stuff" = "The Right Stuff" "What Price Gloria" = "What Price Glory" "Leaping of the Shrew" =...
  4. servo75

Scenes from PQL / Waiting Room

Kind of a philosophy question for all of ya... Late in the 4th season we started seeing scenes from the project, and of the leapees in the waiting room. From the fanfics I've read there are a lot of PQL scenes as well. Personally while I liked seeing the Project itself, I think too much of it...
  5. servo75

Hi all!

Hello fellow leapers! I'm a teacher from Washington State and a leaper since 1990. The first episode I ever saw was "Thou Shalt Not" while I was 15 and staying with my grandparents for a few days, and they introduced me to the show. I've watched the series a lot over the years, heavily around...
  6. servo75

We all have hand links!

I'm sure I'm not the first person to notice this, but as I was in the store today and looking something up on my phone, I thought... "I feel like Al using a handlink!" The handlink was a remote connection to a supercomputer, while our phones are remote connections to a global network of...