Recent content by Sherlock's Sparrow

1. Sherlock's Sparrow

QL Livejournals?

I thought this would be the best place for this question. Does anyone know of any Quantum Leap communities on livejournal.com?
  2. Sherlock's Sparrow

Serenity/Firefly?

I've recently seen a movie called Serenity, which was based on a very short lived tv show called Firefly. I've been watching the tv show online. Has anyone else here seen Serenity or Firefly?
  3. Sherlock's Sparrow

English Help

I have to write a six to eight page essay on some aspect of media/pop culture in America and relate it to American society as a whole. One student said he was doing Saturday Night Live. I can't think of what subject to write about. I have a short list of ideas. Can anyone here help me with my...
  4. Sherlock's Sparrow

Interesting Find in a Bookstore

I was at Walden Books, a bookstore in one of my local malls, with two of my cousins yesterday. My ten year old cousin (who loves QL) pointed out a book to me with 'Blood Moon' written on the front cover. I just thought it was very interesting. It wasn't about QL, obviously, it was some sort of...
  5. Sherlock's Sparrow

Got my DVDs!

Hey! I just got all five seasons of QL on DVD on Saturday! I'm up to season two now. My mom's been watching them with me and remembering how much she liked this show. :hurray:
  6. Sherlock's Sparrow

Hi!

Hi, my name is Sherlock's Sparrow, and I'm kinda new to Quantum Leap. But only kinda, because I used to watch it with my mom when I was real little, I don't remember exactly how old I was, but I think I was pretty little, since I only have the vaguest recollections of it. I know I didn't...