Search results

1. T

Fan Survey

I was wondering if it would be possible to have a fan survey to determine the best and worst episodes of Quantum Leap. Fans could list say the 5 best and 5 worst and depending on the percentages that a particular episode landed in the best or worst would determine its ranking among fans...
  2. T

Season Finales Best-Worst

How do you rate the 5 season finales of Quantum Leap? Which were good, bad, or indifferent? I find it very odd that only one of the finales was actually a cliff hanger. Most shows nowadays always end on a cliff hanger but only the season 3 finale, "Shock Theater" was a cliff hanger that led into...
  3. T

Out of Norm Leaps

I would like to discuss the episodes when Sam's Leapee was not a "White Male". There are several where Sam is a woman, minority, senior citizen, teen ager. Of these which are your favorites? Least favorites? why? Lets start the discussion on SAM AS A WOMAN My favorite episode: RAPED This is...
  4. T

Did Quantum Leap Ever Jump the Shark?

Jump the Shark A term used in TV and sometimes movies. Nowadays the term most used is "Fly off the Rails" or "Nuke the Fridge". Whatever term you choose, but it seems that many of our favorite (and not so favorite ) shows are guilty of this cardinal sin. Some series, (Star Trek TNG, Babylon...
  5. T

Quantum Leap by Seasons

I have re discovered this show and finally obtained the DVD's. I wonder if any of you have preference for certain seasons. Which are your favorite or least favorite seasons? I find myself partial to Seasons 2 and Season 4. Though I cannot find any really bad episodes and I find good and not so...