Search results

1. A

Has it been worth watching? (no spoilers please)

I've been avoiding the forum because I've been trying to avoid any spoilers. I've been a bit busy at work, so after the first two episodes I stopped watching. I've got the others to watch, and I certainly didn't HATE the show, I thought it was.............. okay. But after the end credits had...
  2. A

Any confirmation yet on how many episodes there are?

NBC seem remarkably close-lipped about this information, with the show seemingly launched as "a series" but without knowing how many there are. One thing about non-network series these days is the move away from 22 episode seasons, which I do appreciate... even kittens covered in ice cream...
  3. A

Viewing figures for the series?

I've done a search and can't seem to find that this has been discussed? I know in today's age we know a great deal more about how many people watch TV than we did then. What I found last night was just two pieces of information: * Season One made it into the top 12 most-watched shows.... but...
  4. A

Each season ranked from worst to best?

Hi, I hope you don't mind me sharing this thought and posting this link here, but if you had to rank the episodes of each season from worst to best, what order would you put them in? I've recently rewatched and written an article on season one... in hindsight, it's maybe a little more...