Search results

1. TVnCouponTalk

Korman Productions Deep Dive S4E4 Justice

2. TVnCouponTalk

Happy Birthday Brian!

Everyone be sure to wish our gracious host a very happy birthday today! 🥳
  3. TVnCouponTalk

New Q2 Video Library, Updated Comics and Novels sections!

Congrats on getting all of this done Brian after all of the hard work you've been putting in lately!!
  4. TVnCouponTalk

Korman Productions Deep Dive Revisiting Genesis - 35th Anniversary Special

Here is our full Genesis podcast, with a special during the intermission, Celebrating 35 Years of Quantum Leap! With special guests!
  5. TVnCouponTalk

Who wants to participate?? 35 years of QL!

Hi guys! Opening this up to any QL fans who are here... Tuesday March 26th marks the 35th anniversary of when Genesis first aired!! We (Korman Productions Deep Dive TV Podcast) are compiling video clips from fans to celebrate 35 years of QL! Will be included with our Genesis revisit that...
  6. TVnCouponTalk

Korman Productions Deep Dive Happy birthday Dave!!

Join me in wishing Dave @Korman Productions a very happy birthday!!
  7. TVnCouponTalk

Korman Productions Deep Dive MCC Theater is looking for support

I got a call today from the MCC Theater where Scott is currently performing in The Connector. Here is what we chatted about!
  8. TVnCouponTalk

Fandom Entanglement: QL Season 2, Episode 9 Review | "Off the Cuff"

Thanks for including me! 💜
  9. TVnCouponTalk

SAVE QUANTUM LEAP - Letter writing campaign for SEASON THREE

It's like waiting until someone's funeral to let them know you care. Best to rally now and let our voices be heard.
  10. TVnCouponTalk

Congrats Al's Place 🎊🎉🥳

Brian and team, congrats on the successful completion of the Kickstarter campaign, now that it's all officially in the books! 🥳 Here's to this new iteration being a successful gathering place for all things QL. 🍾🥂 ~Stacie