Search results

1. Q

Last episode (spoilers!!)

I was just soo sad at the end!! I would of loved if he would have got home, but it was cool finding out everything in the last episode. Just a general question, what did people think of the last episode and how would they have changed it if they wanted to?
  2. Q

Buying the DVDs

Hi, I was just looking at Ebay, for those who don't know, it is an auction site where you bid for items. (You can also buy them, there all second hand of course.) So anyway, I was looking around and it had all of the series being sold for ?13.50, I thought it was a little strange as I found...
  3. Q

Hi, end of series 3

Hi, I don't know if there is a spoiler section so I wont give any away but did anyone cry at the end of series 3? I did, it was soo sad... :dreaming
  4. Q

Hi i'm new here

Hi, I'm 15 and I am a happy fan of Quantum leap! I know i wasn't around when it was first on but I can't wait to get home and watch it every evening (week days.) I live in the U.K and I just wondered whether anyone wanted to chat or explain to me a few things about the site even though I am...