Search results

1. Methos

Methos' works...

ok, thought i'd start a thread for the random backdrops, signatures and whatever else i create while reading fanfic or watching QL lol These were done after catching up on some Quantum Retribution fic :D And now for the side of light... Currently i've only done a "Sam" one, but i have...
  2. Methos

Questions about the project...

For those of you that haven't read it, i'm currently working on a crossover fanfic for Quantum Leap, anyway i had a few questions about Quantum Leap that would really help me in the fanfic if anyone could answer them... 1. why does Al notice when history changes? is it something to do with the...
  3. Methos

My video's...

ok, this first one i've done is basically the title sequence to my fanfic "A Quantum Leap"... After a saboteur is unmasked at the project, a new leaper has been fired into the timestream... This one now has an even greater challenge than Sam, the leaps are going to be a bit different this...
  4. Methos

hey, new guy here lol

ok, hopefully this will work this time lol i've been trying for a few hours now to get my posts no show up, now i've tried everything short of reregistering under a new username... anyway, i'm Methos, from the UK, long time QL fan, fanfic writer and now video editor lol hope to see ya all...
  5. Methos

hey to all out there... i'm Methos, you'll normally find me lurking around the fanfic threads i think lol anyway, i look forward to chatting with ya all :D M
  6. Methos

A Quantum Leap - New Fic

TITLE: A Quantum Leap AUTHOR: Methos (ianblyth2005@btinternet.com) DISTRIBUTION: If ya want to host it somewhere else just tell me where ya putting it ok? ;) DISCLAIMER: All things BtVS belong to Joss Whedon, Quantum Leap and all characters mentioned belong to Donald P Bellisario, Methos, Joe...