Search results

1. L

Episode Discussions?

I haven't been here much in the last couple of months (World Cup, out-of-town visitors, busy with work, etc.). I seem to remember a section of this board where people could rate the various episodes of the show and also comment on them. Was I just imagining things, or was this a real feature...
  2. L

Sammy Jo Episode Idea

Here's a thought. If a Sammy Jo series gets made, why not have an episode where she leaps into a homosexual male? It would show that the series won't shy away from controversial issues, as the original show didn't. Plus, the visuals would certainly create talking points with viewers and...
  3. L

Sammy Jo's Accent?

Cart-before-the-horse, obviously, but here's a thought. IIRC, the "Trilogy" episodes were set in the American South, and that's where Sammy Jo is from. If the ABLF spinnoff series gets made, should the actress use a Southern accent in the character's dialogue? Or should she use her own accent...
  4. L

Leaping Into Non-Whites -- Not "PC"?

Feather-ruffling topic, perhaps. Recently I was perusing reviews of the QL DVDs. One site, "Cinema Blend", had an interesting comment when mentioning "The Color Of Truth". The reviewer wrote, "Today, no doubt there would be a huge outrage at a white man in a black man?s body starting the...
  5. L

Returning Lurker

Hello. I had made a few posts early in 2005, but my user ID and some of those posts were destroyed when the previous host got hacked. I finally got around to re-establishing a user ID today. My name is Michael ("Mike" is fine), I live in a suburb of Seattle, Washington. I discovered...
  6. L

ABLF Suggestion -- Use TVS Episode?

One-time lurker returning to the boards (my ID and some posts were swallowed up when the server crashed last year). I have a suggestion on how they could plot the ABLF pilot / telemovie ... use the first "Virtual Seasons" episode, with a slightly different ending. The episode is, "Double The...