Search results

1. TessCrazy

Outstanding Sci-Fi Series, VOTE FOR QL!

The Our Time Emmys: Outstanding Sci-Fi Series http://www.ugo.com/channels/filmtv/features/ourtimeemmys/scifi.asp we're fighting firefly fans with only 22% at the moment, come on evryone lets get the vote up!
  2. TessCrazy

MIA picture

i've been searching around trying to find the actual picture inside this frame: always thought it would be cool to have that picture framed just like in the episode... 8o so if n e 1 knows where i can find it that would be super cool :)
  3. TessCrazy

a little game

i was talkin to caz today - remembering a game i saw on another forum. the game was : someone puts up the name of a celebrity and others find a way to link that celeb to the person or tv show in question (in this case it will be to quantum leap) via co-stars or directors that the original person...
  4. TessCrazy

hello evryone

hey, tess here. this must be like the 5th time iv tried to post... iv been hooked on quantum leap since my sister got the first series on box set last year and i hijacked it for a while ... ended up watching every episode on the dvd in one evening. I've now seen most of the episodes (apart from...