Search results

1. M

Silver ticket plus both night's parties and autograph pass

Turns out that I won't be able to attend. I'm selling my Silver ticket, plus both night's parties and autograph pass for $200. My seat is M300 which is an aisle seat. Email me at ny633@aol.com Bonnie
  2. M

Gifts

I have a question about giving gifts. I know that we are not supposed to give gifts during the question and answer session. If I do decide to give a gift to one of the stars, when would be a good time? Should I give it to someone in charge and they could give it to them, or should I give it to...
  3. M

Gooshie's programming

I was only able to afford a silver ticket, so I will need to buy some extra tickets for some of the events. Any idea on how much those will cost? I'd like to know how much money I will need. Thanks Bonnie
  4. M

Season 5 question

I was watching an episode from Season 5 last night and wondered about something. In the introduction there is a shot of Al. He's standing there with 2 posters behind him on the wall. On the left is a poster with a skull on it and on the right is a poster with "Rock and Roll forever" on it. He's...
  5. M

Episode question

I'm trying to remember a certain episode. The only thing I can remember from it is that Al is in the waiting room with a young kid (20's). The kid is remembering when he saw his parent's get shot in a diner. Al is telling him it's not his fault. Bonnie