Search results

1. M

Issues with DVD personal info processing

How strange. I have been asked for my address about 3 times already with the Starlight website and they have asked for my credit card details twice? Is that normal?
  2. M

Travel from Airport to hotel

I've just jumped on the suppershuttle website. The prices seemed to have gone up on getting from LAX or Burbank to hotel. I'm getting a quote from LAX to hotel for $37 and Burbank to hotel for $15 (the latter is only $2 difference from original stated price) Also is anyone going back to LAX...
  3. M

Car parking at hotel.

Is there any update on car parking at the con Hotel. Is it free? I want to hire a car, so don't have to worry about transport from airport to hotel. If there is free parking at hotel or even around/nearby it, I'd be tempted to have the car during the period of the con.
  4. M

place to stay or recommendations

Hi guys, I'm flying into LA from London, UK on the 25th of March. I've got a room share at Beverly Hills Con Hotel from 26th-30th, but nothing before. Does anyone have recommendations of a fairly cheap place to stay for the night of the 25th? Thanks.
  5. M

Merchandise and goodies alike?

hey peeps! Are there gonna be any goodies or merchandise stuff on sale during the convention? What sorta stuff have been around in previous conventions? I have no clue, but if there are stuff to be had, would like to know how much money I should be keeping aside? What's like the smallest thing...
  6. M

Upgrade ticket policy?

Sorry if this has been posted and answered before, but I can't see to find anything. I've missed out on the Diamond and Platinum tickets which I'm gutted about. BUT- If I buy a Gold ticket and then later on someone decides they can't go and are selling the platinum or diamond ticket- I'd...
  7. M

Anyone travelling from the uk?

Hey guys and gals, Just found out about this yesterday!! Is anyone going from the uk? I've never done anything like this so am dead nervous and kinda at a loss. I haven't got my ticket for the convention yet as it all seems too surreal. Would be nice to know or hook up with anyone from UK/ London.