Search results

1. A

Sam Beckett VS. Jonathan Archer

Hey all! I'm sorry that I haven't been around much lately I hope everything is going well with everyone here. And to those that went to the convention last month I hope that you had a wonderful time :) :wavey This is my first poll I decided to do I hope I do alright with it. I been watching...
  2. A

Hey All Im really upset with Ion!

Hey all sorry I have been away so long alot of RL things lately anyways I need to vent cause I am not happy with Ion Tv right now not at all those stinking (in Al's words) NOZZLES!!! How dare they pull this crap they put QL and let is watch it for months and what do they do ohh yes you guess it...
  3. A

Has Sam ever ticked you off?

Hello everyone I wanted to ask you something cause its been eating me as well more I watch QL more mad I get at Sam the reason is cause he comes off rude to AL in so many ways I can list alot of things he has gotten me mad on like in the first season "the right hand of god" Al was gonna help him...
  4. A

Hi All I am New

Hey everyone I'm new here to this board but not new to Quantum Leap. I have been a fan for 15 years and I just restarted watching the episodes on ION TV which is now showing season three I do wish that they wouldn't skip some scenes in there for there commercial like for example "The Great...