Search results

1. K

Carolyn Seymour Question

Hello. I have one final question before the convention starts. It is hard to believe that we are down to the last week already. When I bought my ticket a year ago, it felt as though I'd be waiting forever for this to come up but it has really gone quickly. Anyway, do you have any idea how much...
  2. K

Registration info

Hello. Unfortunately, I won't be able to get to the hotel until 5 PM Friday. It looks like I'll be missing some stuff. I see that the registration will remain open through the day. I suppose this means that I won't experience any problems registering when I get there as opposed to earlier in the...
  3. K

Another Autograph Pass Question

Will we know in advance which guests will participate with the pass and which ones we will have to pay seperately for or will we have to wait until we get there to find out?
  4. K

Matthew Ashford??

Matthew is no longer on the guests page. Did he cancel?
  5. K

Kevin Spiritas and general guest question

I recently noticed that Kevin Spiritas is no longer listed on the guests page (unless I am missing it). I assume this means that he won't be at the convention after all? Also, has the committee contacted the actresses who played Zoey or Alia? Some of the best episodes of the show included these...