Search results

1. NeuroMason

The "Pod-link" ;)

Got Bored today after doing some work and so i began work on an idea ive had for a while.. This is the "pod-link"... Holds my I-pod Nano. Its secure yet I can add and remove my i-pod as i wish. I just feel so much more comfy knowing Ziggy is in charge of my playlist while im working out.. ZIGGY-...
  2. NeuroMason

Making 5 Handlinks

Ok.. here's the deal of a life time! Im making 5... FIVE handlink replicas complete with 25 L.E.D lights that flash like the show... each.. FOR $125.00!!! These will look very good for the money! Trust me.. Anybody thats interested please message me or email me at...
  3. NeuroMason

Sam-"I wanna go home" Bartender-"So go home, you'll only do this long as you want to"

Sam-"I wanna go home" Bartender-"So go home, you'll only do this long as you want to" Sam-"I want to go home", Bartender-"so go home, you'll only do this as long as you want to Sam"-- So, what did he mean by this? HOW could Sam Have Gone Home "whenever he wanted to"??? Short of Sending...
  4. NeuroMason

The New One...

Here's the new Handlink That im Making for Myself so i can finally put one up on Display in my House! :) Ive gotten More Hrs in this thing than i can count (alot of just polishing i out).. Its not finished yet cause i still need to put the L.E.D Lights inside it and still clean it up a bit...
  5. NeuroMason

Think They Will Ever Bring Quantum Leap Back?

Ok, its about time that they bring back Project Quantum Leap! What do we have to do to make the networks realize this!!?? THE STORY ISN'T FINISHED!!! I know Deborah Pratt would probably want to do it as well as Donald Bellsario so im asking... "What do they want me/us to do in order to put...
  6. NeuroMason

How was the Convention??!?!!

Hey everybody!!! I wish i could have gone!!! Please, tell me how it went!! Does anybody have any pictures?!?!?! Please show us (the people who couldnt attend)!! Anybody get autographs?? Need Imput!! ;) Brad:cheers
  7. NeuroMason

Handlink Replica's!!!

Hey all! just wanted to let everyone know that i'll be making a few Handlink Replica's soon (complete with sound effect) and if anybody wants one i'll take $250.00 a piece for them!!!! Not bad at all considering all the hard work and patience that goes into one of these things!! lol...
  8. NeuroMason

Handlink Replica's!!!!!

Know somebody thats a quantum leap fan!?!?!? Get them a Handlink Repica for Christmas!!! I can probably manage to make 5 before christmas so please let me know soon if you want a Handlink!!
  9. NeuroMason

Handlink for sale:::::::::::::::::::::::::

If anybody is interested in maybe buying my handlink off me please let me know. You can message me or email me at Neuro_mason@hotmail.com Thanks!! Brad:cheers
  10. NeuroMason

Round Robin: Experiment: Flash RR

Al Replies " not for long Sam, there is a small island about a Mile...?? and a half up ahead.." Al suggest's "Could be where the killer boards the boat... IF Mirabella ISNT the one that did it!" ?
  11. NeuroMason

Al leaves and a few hours go by... he returns through the whoosing sound of the imaging chamber door and the handlink squealing and doing its usually "Beeping" noises... with a dissappointed look on his face and very quickly says "Sam!! We did some more checking with the police report and found...
  12. NeuroMason

Al States " The Man hackling you is Wayne "The saint" Montalvo Jr. He's an ex-priest who quit after an fatal accident that killed Mirabella's step sister 6 years ago. He's been "treasure Hunting" ever since. Al Says " wonder how a guy goes from being a priest to a treasure hunting whiskey...
  13. NeuroMason

Does anybody know where or "who" owns the original Gummy Bear Hanlink from the show??

Does anybody know where or "who" owns the original Gummy Bear Hanlink from the show?? Id like to know if there is a website or a museum or person that owns the original Gummy Handlink that was used on the show. Also, any links that people can provide would be appreciated. I have quite a few...
  14. NeuroMason

Handlink On Ebay!!

Now is your chance!! I put a Handlink on Ebay... Please feel free to ask any questions.... Thank you all!
  15. NeuroMason

AND New Handlinks ive just started!!!

These are two (2) handlinks i started building today!! Ive done alot to them already!! look and see...
  16. NeuroMason

The man pulled out a bottle of whiskey, and said this is all the meat you will need for a good nights sleep... Then looked at sam and said. " Deep Sea Diving is a Tough job, if thats what you call it!"
  17. NeuroMason

Another one of my Handlink Replica's

This is another one of my handlink replicas.... ziggy likes..
  18. NeuroMason

Handlink On Ebay Scam!

Hello all, As some of you may know i am able to make handlink replica's. I sold the one that you see on Ebay to a guy for 400.00 and he's trying to tell everybody that he bought it "Years ago for 3000.00!!!" He actually bought it 2 months ago and it was not 3000.00. If anybody likes that...
  19. NeuroMason

New Knight Rider! What About @uantum leap?!

well, theyve succesfully Brought back Knight Rider, Even Though the New Kitt is Going to Be A Mustang! Who's idea was that! I mean, No offense to Ford but Kitt has always been A Transam or at least GM! lol Anyways, my point is, there starting to make all these super hero Movies and Now There...