Search results

1. A

Sam and Tom Beckett--why those names?

Has Bellisario or anyone else connected with the creation of QL ever explained how he came to choose the names of Sam Beckett and his brother Tom? They both have real-life counterparts. Samuel Beckett was a playwright whose plays are famous for their sense of the absurd and despair in the...
  2. A

If Marilyn Monroe had lived longer...

This is a question inspired by the "Goodbye Norma Jean" episode. What if Sam had managed to save Marilyn for more than just a couple of years? What would have happened to her career? I wonder if she would have handled aging well and graduated to more mature roles, or if she would have gone on...
  3. A

Round Robin: Humerous ficlet - Beware the Bunny

Really funny--though I think Al would gladly have put up with a few sniffles and coughs to spare his friend some of the pains you put him through in your fics!
  4. A

Hello from another newbie!

Hello, fellow QL fans! I am 2 years younger than Sam and I am a Latin teacher by profession. I got into the show towards the end of year 3 when it was first run. I recently became a Netflix subscriber and had the opportunity to catch up on the earlier shows that I missed. Tomorrow I expect to...