Search results

1. Imagine

Happy father's day

Hello, in Germany we have father's day today. My husband and me invited our parents and the fathers and my husband had some alcohol, even though my husband isn't a father. ;) Now he's lying on the sofa and sleeping and I take the opportunity to visit Al's Place. Have a nice evening everyone! :wavey
  2. Imagine

Happy Halloween

appy alloween!
  3. Imagine

New cat

After my thread Missing cat after the death of our Findus, now my new thread New cat. :D This little cute boy named Bailey (on the right) will move to us on the 7th november. I'm very nervous, but I'm looking very forward to it, too.
  4. Imagine

Mike Batt - Voices in the dark

If you have the chance to see the show Voices in the dark by Mike Batt go for it. I saw it yesterday in Hamburg. It was fantastic! :hurray: Great music and great 3D-movies. I don't know where it is shown in America, I read something about Northern America. In Hamburg it was shown in the planetarium.
  5. Imagine

Questionnaire QL

Some days ago I found this questionnaire about QL http://www.eddysplace-online.de/expl/ql/mainpages/trivia.htm (I hope I'm aloud to post this link here.) Does anybody know if I can find somewhere more questionnaires about QL? It was fun to answer the questions, but I didn't know it all. :)
  6. Imagine

Your holidays

Did you go on holidays this year or will you go? Would you like to share your experiences? Perhaps show photos? My husband and me will go on holidays to the spanish island Ibiza on 5th september. Only two weeks left and I become a bit excited gradually. But I'm looking forward to this trip. 8):D
  7. Imagine

Michael Jackson dead

Have you heard that Michael Jackson died last night? I'm sad about that. :( He was really great in his good times. I have many albums and videos. Must think about the scene in Kamikazi Kid in the restroom. I think the world lost a wonderful, creative person, but unfortunately a mentally ill person.
  8. Imagine

Your nickname

Hi, I'm interested in why you have chosen your nickname or what's the meaning of it. I named myself Imagine, because I like the song and I love to see Sam singing it in the episode The Leap Back for his little sister. :dreaming
  9. Imagine

Missing cat

Good Morning, I just feel very sad. My cat Findus is gone since thursday evening. It had never been away for longer than one day. I always watch out of the window and hope Findus will come along the way. I always think about what has happened to it. Had it an accident? Is it ill? Has someone...
  10. Imagine

Slogan for car sticker

Hi, I want to have a sticker on the back window of my car, to show my passion to QL. I want to have a slogan, but only insider should know what it does mean. ;) My only idea ist: Get ready to leap :hmm Do you have other ideas? Thanks!
  11. Imagine

Hello from Germany

Hello from Germany! I discovered this page some days ago. I'm a fan of quantum leap since it was on TV in Germany in 1991 when I was 16 years old. I just saw the whole episodes (german version) again and I still love it so much, especially sam. :dreaming The next time I will get me some...