• Fair

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Poor

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

alsplacebartender

Al's Place Bartender
Staff member
Ben finds himself behind the wheel of a speeding stock car in 1976, but a terrifying threat from the future could sabotage the leap. Racing against the clock, Ben, Addison and the team must risk everything to complete the mission and save Quantum Leap itself.

Rate & review the episode!

I gave this episode an "excellent". I suspect it will end up being the series finale and it is a good way to leave. The finale of the original left a lot to be desired but they didn't know it was the finale at the time. This time I give credit to the producers for wrapping things up with Ben and Addison and leaving the door open to more adventures should the series somehow be saved. The reboot (if it is, in fact, over) just started down too many roads and came to the end of just about none of them. Oh well, "Timeless" only lasted two seasons at NBC so if Quantum Leap manages to get picked up for a third season that would place the series ahead of most time travel shows.

Reactions: alsplacebartender
Really my only nitpick of the whole episode -- Al and Beth didn't GET married because Sam told her to wait. They STAYED married.
(I get it, limited time and needed to sum it up quickly for the newbies but that verb choice bugged me.)
I caught that too! Maybe she just misspoke. She's the youngest of the daughters I believe, so perhaps her memory or the pressure of what was happening messed up her storytelling.

I caught that too! Maybe she just misspoke. She's the youngest of the daughters I believe, so perhaps her memory or the pressure of what was happening messed up her storytelling.
My daughter's PCR was also that she's the baby of the family and she went on to say maybe Al and Beth had a vow renewal after he was released from the hospital, which muddled Janis' understanding of what occurred.

But, regardless, sounds like this puts to rest whether or not Beth remembered Sam in her living room as the years went on!