risk_nut

Project QL Intern
Mar 23, 2006
Kitchener, ON Canada
Hi there
I watched the first season when it aired, but was in the middle of a messy divorce half way through the second season, so without a TV missed all other episodes. :cry
Just finished Season 3, # 10; A Little Miracle. Liked the star at the end and predicted that Sam would say the star was a nice touch and Al say it was not him. :angel Thought Al was a little over the edge as the ghost of Christmas future. :wacko
Thoroughly enjoyed Black on White on Fire. Gregory Millar (Lonnie Harper) was excellent. His anger and frustration was well presented. Marc Alaimo (Captain Paul Brewster) was also a great pick. Both actors added to the realism of the episode.
Leap Home Part 2 is still my favourite eposide. Andrea Thompson (Maggie Dawson) was beleivable as a Pulitzer crazed journalist. :hurray:

Risk_nut

the loony-bin

ziggysego said:
Welcome to the loony-bin risk_nut. Enter at your pearl!

My loony-bin must be an oyster. But should that be "Enter with your pearl"? :D

Maybe this chatline is perilous. :banghead
Thanks for the welcome.
risk_nut

To Helen in Bedford

Your talent is God's gift to you. What you do with it is your gift back to God.(Leo Buscaglia)

A great quote. Let's hope that God is pleased with the gift we return to him. :angel
risk_nut

risk_nut said:
My loony-bin must be an oyster. But should that be "Enter with your pearl"? :D

Maybe this chatline is perilous. :banghead
Thanks for the welcome.
risk_nut

I think it was meant to be a pun on 'enter at your peril'.

risk_nut said:
Your talent is God's gift to you. What you do with it is your gift back to God.(Leo Buscaglia)

A great quote. Let's hope that God is pleased with the gift we return to him. :angel
risk_nut

Thanks, I love that quote.
If I have one talent, it is my fanfiction writing. I don't know how pleased He is with what I produce using this surely God-given talent, but the fans here have been kind enough to show appreciation.

Welcome

Thought Al was a little over the edge as the ghost of Christmas future. :wacko

Welcome!

As to your statement...but that is why I love Al so much...when he gets into something...he goes in full bore. What a wonderful observer!