PVT will air Starbright

alsplacebartender

Al's Place Bartender
Staff member
Phoenix Virtual Television, a site that works like a television network and features several series in their weekly "lineup", has agreed to feature the Starbright Project in their lineup!

Hopefully this will increase our audience. The Pilot episode now titled "Origins" is almost ready to be released.

Writers! Get your pens and paper out! After this week, you'll want to start putting your ideas down on paper!

I hope to have the site ready to officially open by midnight EST this coming Thursday the 24th!

Very cool, Brian! I wish you the best of luck with this!

Hopefully, after I get some of my TVS stories done, I'll try writing something for SBP! :D

I went to the PVT site and could not find any link to the Starbright series. I only found a link to the PVT awards. My computer also can't load the QL:TVS page. Every time I click on the new location link, the Internet Explorer unexpectedly quits. Remember, I have a Mac.
~RossBeckett(Steve)

Ok, Steve?

Sounds like it COULD be a memory problem with your computer, but honestly, I'm just taking a shot in the dark. The only times I've ever had problems was if I was using the 5-year old crappy computer I still have here at home and I had a lot of programs open at once. In those instances, Explorer WOULD quit on me if the computer couldn't handle all the traffic.

If you know anyone who's better informed on hard drives or internal memory, I would ask them. I'm just guessing at your problem, I really don't have a clue when it comes to the complicated technical aspects. Sorry.

(How old is your computer? It's possible that certain things won't show up or load properly if the system's too far out-of-date, because older model computers can't handle newer programs. If that's the case, then, well, you might need a better computer, unfortunately. Again, you'd need to ask someone who knows computers in and out for a definitive answer.)