"Some where in the night" musical score by Scott Bakula

*Al'sChick*

Project QL Intern
Nov 18, 2005
Somewhere,Texas
Hi guys, I was wondering if anyone had the musical score for "Some where in the night" by our very own Scott and if so if you could please let me know so I can retreive it from you. I would really enjoy playing it on my piano! Thanks!

Waiting,
*AlsChick*

Sheet music

*Al'sChick* said:
Hi guys, I was wondering if anyone had the musical score for "Some where in the night" by our very own Scott and if so if you could please let me know so I can retreive it from you. I would really enjoy playing it on my piano! Thanks!

Waiting,
*AlsChick*

Well I know for a fact that Brian added it to the media section a couple of years ago, but I've just looked and can't find it.

Did it get lost in the big crash Bri?

I think I have it saved on my office computer at work, in which case I can try to send it back to you, but it won't be until Tuesday.

leaper1 said:
Well I know for a fact that Brian added it to the media section a couple of years ago, but I've just looked and can't find it.

Did it get lost in the big crash Bri?

I think I have it saved on my office computer at work, in which case I can try to send it back to you, but it won't be until Tuesday.

Wow, that would be great thanks! Just send it to ashlywashington@yahoo.com. thanks again!

:wavey,
*AlsChick*

Followed the link... Strayed a little.... Found the score to the song from 'Pool Hall Blues' (which I love, by the way)... Solved a little mystery for me. Or rather, spoiled a little mystery. I was absolutely certain I'd heard that little hymn before somewhere and it was driving me crazy because could I remember where? Turns out I hadn't heard it anywhere before. Or... perhaps I was remembering when I heard it the first time I saw that episode in those halcyon days when Quantum Leap graced English television... Those times are no more. But at least I can stop racking my brains over that damn song!