Al's Place Quantum Leap Online Community

Al's Place Quantum Leap Online Community (http://quantumleap-alsplace.com/forum/index.php)
-   New Member Introductions (http://quantumleap-alsplace.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=116)
-   -   New Member (http://quantumleap-alsplace.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2659)

Sara_Leaper85 06-20-2006 10:22 PM

New Member
 
Hi! My name is Sara. :wavey

I'm brand new. And I lovelovelove Quantum Leap!:bow

ziggysego 06-21-2006 05:49 AM

Hi Sara

Let me be the first to welcome you here to Al's Place.

Everyone here loves loves loves Quantum Leap too.

Prehaps too much? Noooo, never. Isn't possible.

leaper1 06-21-2006 06:41 AM

Dermy's right, you are in good company here - in fact the best!

Al's Place is THE place to be if you love love love Quantum Leap.

Pull up a barstool and sit a spell.

The rodbeers are on me!

QL Damsel 06-21-2006 09:19 AM

If you love love love Quantum Leap, join in with the rest of the group here at Al's Place, pull up a barstool and tell us a little bit more about yourself. :)

Nice to have new people aboard this luxury liner.

MJ

Sara_Leaper85 06-21-2006 09:57 AM

You guys are so nice.
I just posted this last night, and you all have already replied.

Sara_Leaper85 06-21-2006 10:09 AM

Question about the New QL movie.
 
Okay, does anybody know for sure that Dean Stockwell and Scott Bakula (he's my favorite, but I still love Al) will be in the movie?
:dreaming :help

And Who is playing Sammy Jo?:help

LadyKayoss 06-21-2006 11:13 AM

Welcome to the board! You're in good company; we all love Quantum Leap.

And, unfortunately, nobody really knows anything about the movie. A few months ago, Scott Bakula was asked about it (and I got the feeling it's something he's asked repeatedly!) and he said nobody had said anything to him about it. At this point, no one even knows if there will be a movie.

Al The Observer 06-22-2006 03:48 AM

Welcome!

capgeo 06-22-2006 03:03 PM

New Member
 
My name is George and I came across this site doing a search for season 5. I stumbled in here by mistake, but what a great site. OK, the question that always bugged me about QL:
After Sam leaps and the person that was in the room goes back to their body with no idea where they have been for days-weeks, whatever, and no idea what Sam was doing while he was them, Do they all need therapy once they get back, or do they just get tossed in the looney bin? I'm sure this issue was touched on in here before, but since I just became a member, I'm not sure what the concensus was on that.

Enterprise 06-22-2006 03:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by capgeo
My name is George and I came across this site doing a search for season 5. I stumbled in here by mistake, but what a great site. OK, the question that always bugged me about QL:
After Sam leaps and the person that was in the room goes back to their body with no idea where they have been for days-weeks, whatever, and no idea what Sam was doing while he was them, Do they all need therapy once they get back, or do they just get tossed in the looney bin? I'm sure this issue was touched on in here before, but since I just became a member, I'm not sure what the concensus was on that.

Try posting this in the QL general forum, i'm sure you'll get an answer pretty quickly, or check out over there for some theories on that. Hope it helps:)

Enterprise 06-22-2006 03:11 PM

Welcome to the Board!

I'd woop but i'm all wooped out, so i'll sing, lalallalalala.... WELCOME!!
This site is class and everyone's dead friendly, so enjoy yourself!
Everybody at Al's Place says 'Cheers!:cheers '

capgeo 06-22-2006 03:24 PM

Thanks for the welcome
 
I'm working on rewatching seasons 1-4 and will anxiouxly await 5.

LadyKayoss 06-22-2006 03:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by capgeo
My name is George and I came across this site doing a search for season 5. I stumbled in here by mistake, but what a great site. OK, the question that always bugged me about QL:
After Sam leaps and the person that was in the room goes back to their body with no idea where they have been for days-weeks, whatever, and no idea what Sam was doing while he was them, Do they all need therapy once they get back, or do they just get tossed in the looney bin? I'm sure this issue was touched on in here before, but since I just became a member, I'm not sure what the concensus was on that.

Welcome to the board! I'm sure you'll be able to find that answers to many of your questions here. And if not... well, we're pretty good at guessing.

Enterprise 06-22-2006 03:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LadyKayoss
Welcome to the board! I'm sure you'll be able to find that answers to many of your questions here. And if not... well, we're pretty good at guessing.

Basically, when we don't know, we lie, it's an ego thing.>D

TessCrazy 06-24-2006 08:49 AM

welcome sara, i joined a few weeks ago and have discovered it's adictive. im sure you'll see what i mean soon :)

take care
- Tess

Al The Observer 06-24-2006 09:38 PM

Welcome to the board!

Sara_Leaper85 06-25-2006 01:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TessCrazy
welcome sara, i joined a few weeks ago and have discovered it's adictive. im sure you'll see what i mean soon :)

take care
- Tess


Whoa yah, when ever I get the chance, I logue right on to see what's new.:wavey

Al's Handlink 06-25-2006 09:53 PM

Welcome to the board. It's always great to meet a new leaper

QuantumMatt 06-27-2006 12:18 AM

Welcome to the board! I am a new member myself!

Matthew

Kerry 06-27-2006 08:49 AM

Welcome. I agree with everyome that this is the friendliest site i've been on. Thankyou to you all!!:hurray:


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:44 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2000 - 2016 Al's Place Quantum Leap Fan Site | 4.8.15.16.23.42