Super Bowl Sunday!

Samantha Beckett

Project QL Intern
Oct 31, 2005
Vestavia, Alabama
What's everyone doing for it? Are you watching? Who're you going for? Do you just watch the game, or do u have a pig-out party like out family does?

GOOOOOOOOO PITTSBURGH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Samantha Beckett

We're having combo SuperBowl/KingCake party. I made chili last night for it---from scratch, my own recipe made from marrying three diff. Food Network recipes into one yummy spicy combo! :slurp:

I'm watching for the commercials. :D I'd like to pig out but Pizza Hut Online is taking for EVER to send me my password! :banghead

So long as it's a good game and not a blow out I don't care who wins.

Electronic Arts Sports let the John Madden Football play it out totally on computer with the lineup of Seattle and Pittsburgh. Final score was Steelers winning 24 to 19.

They said that EASports has been pretty accurate for the last 3 years. Will be interesting to see....

McDuck said:
Electronic Arts Sports let the John Madden Football play it out totally on computer with the lineup of Seattle and Pittsburgh. Final score was Steelers winning 24 to 19.

They said that EASports has been pretty accurate for the last 3 years. Will be interesting to see....

So long as it's not like the Texas vs. USC game. OUCH! What a heartbreak! That one touchdown NEVER should of counted!! His knee was down!! Stupid refs! :realmad

Well, they've finished singing. I guess they'll start playing now. I'm not really watching it. It's just on here at the office. Which is good. That should mean it'll be quiet here for a while.
:cheers

I have no interest whatsoever in the Super Bowl. In fact, I forgot it was even today until I realized that none of my friends were around. I'd go to a Super Bowl party, but I wouldn't have much to talk about!

I actually dont like pro football. I watch only a few Atlanta Falcon games and the Super Bowl every year. SB is a pig out party tradition since i was 9.

Samantha Beckett

P.S. How're yall likin' the commercials? I love the "I'm going to Disney World!" ones!

Samantha Beckett said:
What's everyone doing for it? Are you watching? Who're you going for? Do you just watch the game, or do u have a pig-out party like out family does?

GOOOOOOOOO PITTSBURGH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Samantha Beckett

mmm, i was never into football, but my dad used to love the super bowl.

GREAT game....and you know I loved the WDW commercial during the game too.

I want to catch the one with Hines Ward and Jerome Bettis now. "I'm going to Disney World.....and I'm taking the Bus!" :lol:

i LOVED the "commerical" at the very beginning with Harrison Ford reciting "Oh, The Places You'll Go!" and it merging into the football realm. It was very cool!

Samantha Beckett

I didn't catch the Super Bowl, but I did see the Mastercard commercial with Richard Dean Anderson playing MacGyver. Loved it!