The Leap Back Art Contest

My apologies. :lol No, I am a terrible artist. Besides, I would much rather see all the great Quantum Leap that would stem up from other people.

Probably won't make it to the convention either. Plus I don't usually do fan art. I prefer doing my own stuff :) Not insanely well, mind you.

leaper1 said:
I can't attend the convention, but I've submitted two entries to the fanfic competition.

Hmmm... the competition rules say this:
9. Work is to be brought by hand to the Leap Back 2009 Registration desk at the Beverly Garland Hotel on Friday 27th March.

The convention planners must have a reason for that, but I don't know what it is. I know it doesn't apply to the fanfic contest.

Snish said:
Hmmm... the competition rules say this:
9. Work is to be brought by hand to the Leap Back 2009 Registration desk at the Beverly Garland Hotel on Friday 27th March.

The convention planners must have a reason for that, but I don't know what it is. I know it doesn't apply to the fanfic contest.

Sorry, not being an artist I hadn't studied the rules so didn't appreciate this distinction.

laurence said:
GOOD LUCK :cheers !!!!!

Thanks!

Erm - off topic nudge - judges, will the fanfic results be announced at the con, or do we get to know before then?
Not canvassing, just curious how long we have to wait to know. Also, if I'm not successful, I can post elsewhere.