Greatest TV Series Ever!!!

desirelife

Project QL Intern
Jan 6, 2007
Hey guys,
I'd just like to have my hello being a big fat praise to Quantum Leap. I just finished the entire season today. For years, I have been thwarted in my attempts to finish it by having to travel or do things. But finally, it all came to an end and what an end it was. Even though I could tell it was not the real end because those :banghead RICH MORONS :banghead cancelled it, it was still a good ending that rounded off things well and left a lot of stuff open to debate.

Anyways, glad to be here and looking forward for this new series that I will ensure happening. :hurray:

Welcome from the resident :wacko Brit.

You are in good company here.

Looking forward to sharing our love of QL with you. I couldn't agree more that it is the greatest show ever made.

Welcome to the board! I think you'll find plenty of people here who agree that QL certainly is the greatest series ever.

Welcome to the Board!

Yes Quantum Leap is fantastic (Only Firefly - my new reason to worship Joss Whedon comes close) and i'm sure everyone will have a great time sharing the obsession. You see, the websites really called QLAHA (Quantum-Leap-AHolics-Anonymous)....

Yeah, it's a pretty damn good site here. The Virtual Seasons is a great idea. Hope to be adding to that

Welcome Desirelife,
I just thought I would define this prefect word.
Obsession- A persistent disturbing pereoccupation with an idea
causing An emotion or idea causing an obsession.
Yes I know...just a stander'd welcome would have done, but...I am obsessed with QL. I hope you enjoy your self! I know you will. I just love this place.

Yeh man, Quantum Leap is too strong. It's a shame people are still eating up Desperate Houselosers and Twenty Four-goodness sake!