View Single Post
Old 11-25-2002, 02:46 AM   #4
leaper1
PQL Security Staff

Default Re: Ziggy -gender

Article 454:
Ziggy

Date: 02/01/2000

In leap for lisa sam says "Ziggy, is SHE still called ziggy??" He refers to her as her.. what is ziggy a girl of boy beacause i remember in the beginning they referred to ziggy as HE. And in the leap back they showed ziggy talking, He or she sounded like a girl.. so clear this question up somebody??

Reply 1:
there have been many debates over that

Date: 02/01/2000

two theories are that Sam didn't remember what Ziggy was and AL just humoured him, or that Sam changed history somehow and made Ziggy female, maybe when he got Donna to marry him.

Reply 2:
i think...

Date: 02/02/2000

its prob some inside joke the writers had and dont forget there are alot of changes in shows after it just starts so i dont think it means anything

Reply 3:
Bellisarius knows..

Date: 02/04/2000

I read on (the best web site for QL) the QL Information Kiosk that Bellisarius felt that changing Ziggy to a she from a he was just a good idea...at least that's what he says. He did consciously know he changed the sex of Ziggy.

Reply 4:
The truth

Date: 02/04/2000

"Ziggy was referred to as a male through every show. But Ziggy turns out to be a she. It's not an error, we just decided to make Ziggy a female.
It wasn't like we thought 'Oh god, we didn't think of that', we just thought 'Who cares!'.
Alternatively I could tell you that Sam didn't remember that Ziggy was female until he came home, and Al, not wanting to spoil anything for him or throw more of a load onto him than he already had, just rode along with it. Hows that!!" - Don P. Bellisario.