View Single Post
Old 08-30-2009, 10:41 PM   #14

Well, I figured it's been a while, so I should post a tiny update on my progress with this long-overdue story. For those who don't know, I posted about my absence in great detail several months back in this thread:

Suffice it to say, I am trying my best to work on this issue. I actually wrote about 4 pages worth of story about a month ago, and I'm waiting for Mike to get back to me on what he thinks of it. As mentioned in the linked thread, there is no excuse for my extreme tardiness on this story. I know there are probably many of you who have patiently waited for me to "get my act together," and for that, again, I am sorry. I promise that something like this will never happen from me again. If and when I write something again, I will keep it relatively simple and will make sure it's actually well-thought-out and complete before I submit it.

Well, that's all for now. I will update again when I have more details. Thank you for your patience, and again, my deepest apologies to all of the VS readers.