View Single Post
Old 06-15-2014, 04:03 AM   #33
Sam Beckett Fan
Senior Leaper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightning McQueenie View Post
I think it was referencing Sam's first visit to Laura, when he tried to talk to her but she wouldn't talk to him. I think at that stage Laura still had a decent grasp on reality and so probably thought it was Clayton...
I did consider this however she was in that same vegetative state Sam found her in the following two visits. Though in those instances her recognition of him which snapped her out of her trance seemed to come in a sudden burst which did not happen that first time. This does suggest as you did that she'd been of sound enough mind to have seen partial of the aura but was out of it enough to not notice was what missing of it or saw the full aura. This is also supported by how in this final chapter she only recognized him from his second visit to her.
"You were here a very long time ago, you were going to marry my Abigail but you didn't. You went away."

-=-=-=-=-
Icon made by the lovely Ladystoneheart with the beautiful screen captures of StrayStar.
Signature made by me.
My QL screen capture collection: http://s1366.photobucket.com/user/Sa...?sort=3&page=1
Sam Beckett Fan is offline   Reply With Quote