View Single Post
Old 10-16-2015, 01:24 AM   #20
Sam Beckett Fan
Senior Leaper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judi39 View Post
What I'm thinking is in the episode the leap back when Sam is reunited with Donna he asks her have I ever done anything you weren't happy about(maybe not in those exact words but hopefully you know which part I'm talking about) and Donna says never, well I wonder if Donna knows that Sam has not been faithful, has been with Abigail not as Will but as himself and the feelings he has for Abigail and does Donna know that sammyjo is Sams child?
Overall this is one of my favorate episodes very well done!!
The novel 'Knights of the Morningstar' explores this and in addition, touches on Donna's response to Tamyln ('Temptation Eyes'), it's not a canon answer but in my opinion it's a very well characterized suggestion. I highly recommend it. It appeals well to fans of the Sam/Donna relationship though if you don't like the Evil Leapers that could be a deal breaker. They play a large role in the leap.

-=-=-=-=-
Icon made by the lovely Ladystoneheart with the beautiful screen captures of StrayStar.
Signature made by me.
My QL screen capture collection: http://s1366.photobucket.com/user/Sa...?sort=3&page=1
Sam Beckett Fan is offline   Reply With Quote