Its been a month since the Con!!!

Some of the episodes were edited digitally, particularly during the last season. If you were at the 1993 convention you might remember the opportunity to put yourself into a scene with Sam and Al. It was put together by the folks who did editing and some post FX for them. They also had an editing station there at the time, and I remember they used LaserDiscs. I guess they transferred the film over and did the editing digitally.

Some of the episodes were edited digitally, particularly during the last season. If you were at the 1993 convention you might remember the opportunity to put yourself into a scene with Sam and Al. It was put together by the folks who did editing and some post FX for them. They also had an editing station there at the time, and I remember they used LaserDiscs. I guess they transferred the film over and did the editing digitally.

Wow that sounds like so much fun! Never heard of anything like that! I was still in school at that time otherwise I would've made a point to go lol