Signatures - Members please read

Would deleting accounts that havent been active for over a year make things better, I wonder free up space, etc.?

I did that recently, but it's not only a space issue regarding signature size - most people don't like to see huge signatures all over the place as it takes away from the enjoyment of reading conversations. Thanks!

Brian,

The last few times (within the last 2-3 weeks) I've visited the website, I can't get to the messageboard without signing in. I've never encountered that requirement just to read the messageboard. Is it now necessary to sign in every time I visit the messageboard?

Eleiece

I was actually going to make a comment about that myself. I'm required to log in just to look at the messageboard, though for me, it's only been since the beginning of the week or so.

I'm less worried that I'm not the only one, though.

I'm not Brian, but it's currently set so certain parts of the forum are not visible to Search Engines and Guests. This is a temporary situation and will be resolved soon.

By the way, if you are on your own computer (not a public computer like a library, coffee shop PC, etc.) you can tick the [X] Remember Me checkbox when you login and you should stay logged in for up to 1 year.

If you want to put a picture on the left, and text on the right, or otherwise have 2, 3, or more columns, we've added some codes that let you do that. It's a little bit tricky, but if you look at my examples it shouldn't be too tough.

sambeckettfan_sig.jpg

-=-
"As i travel in space and time, i want to stay, i want to go, you see my face but it's not mine, what you can't see, you'll never know"

"hello baaaaaby!.......revenge is mine thus sayth the hologram, wha wha wha!"

[table_start]
sambeckettfan_sig.jpg
[/table_start]
[table_column]-=-=-=-=-[/table_column]
[table_end]"As i travel in space and time, i want to stay, i want to go, you see my face but it's not mine, what you can't see, you'll never know"

"hello baaaaaby!.......revenge is mine thus sayth the hologram, wha wha wha!"
[/table_end]

It's been so long I had completely forgotten about this requirement to use text with an image in a signature and was feeling badly as credit is owed for my icon.
Thank you Feldon.