Happy birthday Jassian!

Hope you have a very

Happy Birthday

Though I guess with the time differential it is probably over by now.
I'd intended to post first thing this morning (Brit time) but we had internet probs at work.

Anyway, hope your birthday wishes were fulfilled.

Thanks so much guys! :D

*hugs sparkyclarkie & Helen*

Thanks for trying Helen!:)
This is cool too, though. It's like having a second birthday. :hurray:
Yay!!

*hands out slices of virtual chocolate cake*

jassian said:
Thanks so much guys! :D

*hugs sparkyclarkie & Helen*

Thanks for trying Helen!:)
This is cool too, though. It's like having a second birthday. :hurray:
Yay!!

*hands out slices of virtual chocolate cake*
Thanks but I must decline. I'm a reformed chocoholic. I've not touched chocolate in fourteen years.

*hugs* no worries, I got a birthday phonecall from my "in-laws" just a few hours ago *L* it's very stretched out birthday. And the day was great.:)

Thanks very much :D

*Sees that while everyone is leaving, there is a big mess following the party, and slowly falls into the crowd of people exiting*

*is a happy chocolate consumer* I've heard it can be really addictive to people. I enjoy chocolate a lot, but luckily can do without it too. At least for a while. Hmmm... :)

*gives Hellen the box to take home* try them with cream cheese!

*waves after the people leaving* sneaking out, ey? :p That's fine, have fun !
*puts on some cool 80ies music and cleans up after the party. Finds a party hat, makes a plane plane out of it and throws it*

angvav said:
I can't eat chocolate

It makes me ill. I get a bloated tummy.

Anything with milk I'm not allowed to eat. I am lactose tollerent.

That must be annoying. So do you drink lactose fre milk, or soy or ricemilk or none at all?
I couldn't stand not being able to drink milk. love the stuff.

There was an odd time that I couldn't drink any type of milk, or eat dairy. Lasted for about two months, and then went away. I still don't know what happened, and I don't really dare to ask. :lol

sparkyclarkie said:
How do you manage without chocolate, please tell me your secret.

It doesn't get any easier I can tell you. The temptation is always there.

I gave up around the time I started writing (coincidentally) so whenever I get cravings I try to distract myself by writing, or if not, by doing anything that I enjoy.
When I first gave up, hubby set me targets.
If I could go 100 days I'd get a present.
What did he get me?
A chocolate colored dress!!!
I didn't know whether to kiss him or kill him! :roflmao:

Set yourself targets, with little rewards (as long as the reward isn't chocolate flavored!)

On a bit of a side note: I have this friend who grew up without sweets, for her a snack in an apple or a carrot. It's weird, she really doesn't like candy at all. Also when I was on a sugar reduced diet for a while I didn't really like it either for a while, it was just soo overly annoyingly sweet.

So maybe you can learn to really dislike it? :)

Well i dont smoke and i only drink socially. So i guess one vice isnt to bad.
I can do it when im in the right mind set, maybe after xmas would be better!:lol

sparkyclarkie said:
Well i dont smoke and i only drink socially. So i guess one vice isnt to bad.
I can do it when im in the right mind set, maybe after xmas would be better!:lol

Tea, (dark) chocolate and paprica chips, those are mine, and I don't mind them either :)

I could use Jelly Bellys at the moment. For those who don't know, they are a very delicious brand of jelly beans in the United States.