Goooooooooooooooood morning America !!!

Grognette

Project QL Intern
Apr 17, 2008
Toulon, France
Hello everybody ! I'm Grognette, I'm french ! sorry, nobody's perfect !! lol I live in France so, in south of Cote d'Azur, near Marseille, I live in Toulon, Marine's corp city !!! I'm not marine ! I'm a girl !! lol I'm a designer for Home ! I work for Poggenpohl Germain Kitchens ! It's Hight tech ! I love Quantum leap TV show !! I live the adventures in 1984 went I could see the show on TV here in France ! the end was in 1989 and nothing after that !! I searching infos and news about protaginists (Scott Bakula and my sweet tender Dean Stockwell !) and about the show, the career of Scott and Dean !I dont know if I could come to the convention in 2009 ! I would ! It's so hearly for me because my job !! but I would like really ! I'll try to go by exchange of home (for lodging) and by my plane-ticket for convention ! just for one week ! I dont understand what's happened exactly during the convention, I see the info with the artists witch will come to the convention ! Scott and Dean and others a lot ! but ... What's happened ?? Do Scott sing ? play with Dean or others talk show for public ? Is it a "reality" show ??? I never came on convention ! My best friend Liisa who live in Canada explain me the Star treck conventions are fun and she can meet the protaginists of the TV show and buy souvenirs, autograph etc... What's the best for this one in 2009 ???excuse me for my english !! thank's for the answers !Kiss and Bye !!

Bonjour, Grognette!

Grognette said:
my sweet tender Dean Stockwell !)

I like the way you think. ;)

Grognette said:
I dont understand what's happened exactly during the convention, I see the info with the artists witch will come to the convention ! Scott and Dean and others a lot ! but ... What's happened ?? Do Scott sing ? play with Dean or others talk show for public ?

I don't think the events have been planned yet. I hope Scott sings, that would be great!

Bienvenue!

thanks for your welcome !!

OK Sweet Tender Dean don't sing !! He 's so timid lol or crasy !! I'd loved a duet with Scott ! very funny I suppose ! don't you think ?? lol

ziggysego said:
Welcome to the board. I float in and out of here from time to time. I'm one of the original members at the old (crappy) home at scifi.com. Al's Place is the place to be :)

thanks zigg ! yes I saw only few people talk there ! Where are the others ??? :\
in the Irish Pub ? :cheers

:roflmao:

You float in & out ! Me, I'm floating in the marmelade ! I'm looking to understand the combination of posts between "discutions" "episodes" "caracters" etc... in the Al's Place :nut

:roflmao: kiss

wellcome

Grognette said:
thanks zigg ! yes I saw only few people talk there ! Where are the others ??? :\
in the Irish Pub ? :cheers

:roflmao:

You float in & out ! Me, I'm floating in the marmelade ! I'm looking to understand the combination of posts between "discutions" "episodes" "caracters" etc... in the Al's Place :nut

:roflmao: kiss

HELLO from England!!!
I'm not read very often that web page, but each time that I go into it I see something new :-DD
I'm from Spain ( sorry about my English ). This web is total, you will enjoy a lot!!

tanks Al the observer !! your' welcome !

crisjua, Hello too ! your' right ! I enjoy this one !! I don't gorget read it each day !!

the forum is simply jovial !!!

I'm sorry, I appear to have missed your arrival.

I know how you feel, I've had the cold for a week. Can't seem to get shut of it.

So, welcome. As it may have been said before, enjoy your stay.

SamBeckett94 said:
I'm sorry, I appear to have missed your arrival.

I know how you feel, I've had the cold for a week. Can't seem to get shut of it.

So, welcome. As it may have been said before, enjoy your stay.

thank you sam !! thans a lot alls !!