View Single Post
Old 09-29-2013, 01:48 AM   #37
Sam Beckett Fan
Senior Leaper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakkanne
Like I said, I did stick with the mental Leaping aspect, but aside from the initial story of the series, you'll quickly see that it doesn't much matter.
Yikes, that is one of the biggest reasons I don't like her though perhaps you have found a more tasteful way of portraying it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakkanne
When I was five years old my kindergarten teacher asked the class to draw a picture of what we'd like to be when we grew up.
I had to do that assignment in the fourth grade and remember clearly how I had left it out on the coffee table where my mother thought it was junk and tossed it. I had to re-draw it in class the next day. XP
For the longest time I had wanted to be a Biologist despite barely knowing what one was aside from a scientist who studied people (no idea until my teen years that there was a marine field).

Well done on both samples, 'Remember Always' was especially intriguing. I want to know more! If you ever post it on Fanfiction.net I am so there and I am not huge on reading fanfics .

You are welcomed to see my 'Go Figure' "Oh Boy" if you'd like. Let me know and I shall post it.

-=-=-=-=-
Icon made by the lovely Ladystoneheart with the beautiful screen captures of StrayStar.
Signature made by me.
My QL screen capture collection: http://s1366.photobucket.com/user/Sa...?sort=3&page=1
Sam Beckett Fan is offline   Reply With Quote