Dermy's right, you are in good company here - in fact the best!

Al's Place is THE place to be if you love love love Quantum Leap.

Pull up a barstool and sit a spell.

The rodbeers are on me!

If you love love love Quantum Leap, join in with the rest of the group here at Al's Place, pull up a barstool and tell us a little bit more about yourself. :)

Nice to have new people aboard this luxury liner.

MJ

Question about the New QL movie.

Okay, does anybody know for sure that Dean Stockwell and Scott Bakula (he's my favorite, but I still love Al) will be in the movie?
:dreaming :help

And Who is playing Sammy Jo?:help

Welcome to the board! You're in good company; we all love Quantum Leap.

And, unfortunately, nobody really knows anything about the movie. A few months ago, Scott Bakula was asked about it (and I got the feeling it's something he's asked repeatedly!) and he said nobody had said anything to him about it. At this point, no one even knows if there will be a movie.

My name is George and I came across this site doing a search for season 5. I stumbled in here by mistake, but what a great site. OK, the question that always bugged me about QL:
After Sam leaps and the person that was in the room goes back to their body with no idea where they have been for days-weeks, whatever, and no idea what Sam was doing while he was them, Do they all need therapy once they get back, or do they just get tossed in the looney bin? I'm sure this issue was touched on in here before, but since I just became a member, I'm not sure what the concensus was on that.

capgeo said:
My name is George and I came across this site doing a search for season 5. I stumbled in here by mistake, but what a great site. OK, the question that always bugged me about QL:
After Sam leaps and the person that was in the room goes back to their body with no idea where they have been for days-weeks, whatever, and no idea what Sam was doing while he was them, Do they all need therapy once they get back, or do they just get tossed in the looney bin? I'm sure this issue was touched on in here before, but since I just became a member, I'm not sure what the concensus was on that.

Try posting this in the QL general forum, i'm sure you'll get an answer pretty quickly, or check out over there for some theories on that. Hope it helps:)

Welcome to the Board!

I'd woop but i'm all wooped out, so i'll sing, lalallalalala.... WELCOME!!
This site is class and everyone's dead friendly, so enjoy yourself!
Everybody at Al's Place says 'Cheers!:cheers '

capgeo said:

Welcome to the board! I'm sure you'll be able to find that answers to many of your questions here. And if not... well, we're pretty good at guessing.

LadyKayoss said:
Welcome to the board! I'm sure you'll be able to find that answers to many of your questions here. And if not... well, we're pretty good at guessing.

Basically, when we don't know, we lie, it's an ego thing.>D

TessCrazy said:
welcome sara, i joined a few weeks ago and have discovered it's adictive. im sure you'll see what i mean soon :)

take care
- Tess

Whoa yah, when ever I get the chance, I logue right on to see what's new.:wavey

Welcome. I agree with everyome that this is the friendliest site i've been on. Thankyou to you all!!:hurray: