View Single Post
Old 12-15-2008, 01:17 AM   #35
RossBeckett
Project Observer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indiana Leaper
This is really unbelievable, yet again all hopes are dashed. I'm going to put a positive view forward. Is it possible that Don B is proposing his own idea for a movie or series and wants to stop Deborah P claiming any rights to 'his' franchise?

It is clear to me that the only person that can now resume QL is Don B or a studio which has the input or backing of Don B. I have no doubt that in the current time when shows of the past are being resurrected, now is the time to do something. Look at the recent series Reaper-based on the ideals of QL and the recent movie 'Leapers'. If only Don B could wake up and see the potential. I will certainly be sending a letter, it worked in the past and it will work now.

Regards
Look at the Stargate franchise. There've been several tastes of QL that have been given to SG viewers. The most recent-aired episode was aired this past Friday(December 12th) where two characters, one regular and one guest-star, switch bodies. It's at least possible that Scifi network either suggested or ordered SG producers to make those body swapping episodes. Also having Paul McGillion in said episode helps a LOT too!

~Steve B.