Dec 11th interview with Scott Bakula -- filming in 2007?

I am Wishing really hard no matter how long I must wait. What I want to know is why would anyone...do such a thing? I do hope it is not a prank and it is all for real. Dreams still come true...right?

The way the page is written now (or the last time I looked at it), it's just wishful thinking, and it's wrong. Now it's about a new TV series rather than a movie. But Dean has said in an interview that he's not available for a full-time role in any series (Battlestar Galactica Magazine #7). He said he would be happy to do a movie though.

Page Change

alsplacebartender said:
I haven't heard back from Jay yet, but since the page has changed already, it's obviously not true. Looks like a mean hoax put on us all. Again. At least it wasn't the sci-fi channel doing it this time lol.

Since the page has changed, I wouldn't be surprised if Jay gave us his answer already by doing the behind the scenes work to make the quote go "bye-bye". What's there now sounds extremely legal and PRish.

Funny how fast things get done when those Hollywood lawyers drop you a line.....:hurray:

Donna

jmellissa said:
I am Wishing really hard no matter how long I must wait. What I want to know is why would anyone...do such a thing? I do hope it is not a prank and it is all for real. Dreams still come true...right?

Unfortunately, they do this because we're easy prey. Not us QL fans in particular, but devoted fans in general. We're easy to stir up, and there are probably people who take a sadistic delight in getting us hopeful, then watching our hopes get crushed. It's why I don't trust anything I read until it's official. I'll hope that something is true, but I just can't trust it.

Yes I do agree with you on this one. Trusting every thing that is put out is dumb of me. I am learning the hard way of why I shouldn't trust what is only a rummer and not fact or afficial. But I will still keep the hope that some day they give us our moive. I can't see why they wouldn't?

Sorry if any were offended. I do not find the gd word over the top when expressing frustration. I respect any who may feel otherwise.

Again sorry and here's to hoping we get some real news concerning the future of our beloved show.

If you check the bit at the bottom out the page was last updated (copyright wise) in 2005, so may not be valid now and kinda pointless to add to.

Let's just hope some real info turns up soon.