How about Quantum Leap The Musical?

Avilos

Project QL Intern
Nov 22, 2008
Wisconsin
www.facebook.com
Yes I am serious!!!

Numerous movies have been turned into Broadway Musicals. Also comic book and comic strip characters. Why not a TV series?

The best part is that Scott Bakula would be perfectly suited to star in it as well. Just think about that part. Universal seems leery in bringing back QL as a movie. But a musical or non musical stage production would be a much smaller investment. Without the recasting pressures.

It could be a load of fun. The storyline could feature more than one leap. Certainly one of Sam as a woman - Which would be comedy gold to see live on stage!

Yes I am serious!!!

Numerous movies have been turned into Broadway Musicals. Also comic book and comic strip characters. Why not a TV series?

The best part is that Scott Bakula would be perfectly suited to star in it as well. Just think about that part. Universal seems leery in bringing back QL as a movie. But a musical or non musical stage production would be a much smaller investment. Without the recasting pressures.

It could be a load of fun. The storyline could feature more than one leap. Certainly one of Sam as a woman - Which would be comedy gold to see live on stage!

:lol That's a very fun idea. I would love to see something like that.