View Single Post
Old 01-20-2015, 12:30 AM   #17
Sam Beckett Fan
Senior Leaper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donofrio_QLTD View Post
Do you think it will do the same with a Blu-ray or a DVR? How 'bout those little modern Notebooks (the computers)? Hehe!! Just a bad joke. I always found those superstitions about The B**gieman quite funny. It was sort of like when everyone in the 90's believed that Stephen King really slept with his light on because he was afraid of the things that hid under his bed.
Honestly I don't even believe the claims, I receive them as just intriguing tales. Like Sam I'm not superstitious, I don't believe in curses.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightning McQueenie
But Deborah Pratt reprised her role as Ziggy
Really? That's awesome, so there are project scenes?
I really would have loved more project/waiting room scenes in the series.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angvee
I mean...... I actually though everyone for a moment actually would not watch B******** at all
I've watched it dozens of times it's one of my favorite episodes and on multiple devices with NO malfunctions which is another reason why I don't believe there was a curse. Dean's performance as the devil is one of his best in my opinion.

-=-=-=-=-
Icon made by the lovely Ladystoneheart with the beautiful screen captures of StrayStar.
Signature made by me.
My QL screen capture collection: http://s1366.photobucket.com/user/Sa...?sort=3&page=1
Sam Beckett Fan is offline   Reply With Quote