Happy Halloween!

ohboy

Project QL Intern
May 27, 2008
Northern California
I was very surprised that no one put this up earlier, so this may be a bit belated, but I hope that everyone had a wonderful Halloween. If anyone saw or wore some especially interesting outfits, then I'd love to hear them. :alien

I was debating on whether to go as an alien tourist or an ostrich jockey. In the end, the ostrich jockey won, because my husband couldn't go to the party, and he would have had to have been my guide if I was an alien tourist (couldn't see out the mask).

I don't really do anything halloweeny but I also hope everyone who did had fun. :) The ostrich jockey must have looked funny too. How can you be an ostrich jockey? Do you have a fake ostrich with you?

Chicken Boo said:
Yeah, it's an inflatable suit. You can see a picture of it here. I had on a cowboy hat, though. Everyone laughed, kids and adults.

*LOL* :roflmao:
This is funny!

That is quite an entertaining costume. :roflmao:

I was going to dress up like Al, but sadly, I couldn't find that red suit that I wanted to wear, so I just didn't dress up. I also thought about dressing up as Dr. Wily, but sadly, that just didn't take. I also considered dressing up like the political candidate that I would vote for in the upcoming election, and passing out buttons with each piece of candy. :lol That would have made the parents mad.

Earlier on my sister and I were actually joking about going as Al and Sam for Halloween; in the end neither of us dressed up. I haven't dressed up for Halloween in four years.

By the way, what is Spanish for...

When I am older I would like to become...

As in what job I want when I'm older.

A bit late...

Every Halloween, I watch "The B**gieman" episode. Also a lot of Horror films, but Boogie is special. Like every Christmas, I watch "A Little Miracle", but that's it, I don't like a lot of Christmas movies. I don't know why I do it, I'm not so much of a sucker for festivities, but it's fine. Probably just to parody the occasion.

Chicken Boo said:
Yeah, it's an inflatable suit. You can see a picture of it here. I had on a cowboy hat, though. Everyone laughed, kids and adults.

:lol That's great! My husband actually dressed up as a mushroom. No, I'm not kidding. He was a hallucinocengic 'shroom, and I was the hallucination. I don't have a picture of my outfit yet. Must ask my friend who took a photo.

Boo, I like your new avatar!

Snish said:
:lol That's great! My husband actually dressed up as a mushroom. No, I'm not kidding. He was a hallucinocengic 'shroom, and I was the hallucination. I don't have a picture of my outfit yet. Must ask my friend who took a photo.

Boo, I like your new avatar!

I would love to see a picture of what a hallucination halloween costume would look like. I daresay, the best costumes that I have seen so far had to be:

1. PeeWee Herman :lol
2. A Storage Box :lol
3. A Gothic Fairy (oxymoron in my opinion, but so be it) :nut :wacko

I've also seen enough of my share of princesses, superheroes, and monsters to really be too impressed by them anymore, unless they are very creative. :spidey :alien (Princess Smilie)

As for the avatar... It may start looking like you're rubbing it in to the Republicans on the forums. That may make some people feel uncomfortable or hostile.

Sorry to my Republican friends for the avatar still being up. I went offline very early Monday morning, and I'm just now able to log back in. I'll remove it.

Is that better?