Completely new!

miriel68

Project QL Intern
Mar 16, 2008
Hi all,

I'm very glad to have found this place and I hope for many nice discussions about Quantum Leap. My name's Monika and when I say I am new, I am truly new to the show: in my country it has been never broadcoasted by the TV and I discovered it only recently on DVD: I got hooked after no more than two episodes and I still haven't watched all of them! (Which is actually wonderful, I try not to savour them without in too much haste)

greetings to all

Monika :D

Welcome from the resident :wacko Brit!
Don't worry, I'm harmless, honest.

You are right to savour the first viewings, they are special. Of course, second viewings are great too, and third, and fourth.....;)

Welcome to the board.

leaper1 said:
You are right to savour the first viewings, they are special. Of course, second viewings are great too, and third, and fourth.....;)

Welcome to the board.

Thank you for the welcome - internet is such a wonderful thing, isn't it? I remember times when to find kindred spirits was quite a difficult task;) Well, to tell the truth, my daughter got hooked to the show, too, but I don't let her watch all the episodes, some are not for 9 years old eyes yet, I think.

Yes, second viewings are great - I have seen some episodes more than once, already (actually, "Catch the falling star", for example, may be 4 or 5 times...) but knowing there are "only" 96 episodes I try to save the pleasere for as long as possible. :p

Oh I totally agree with you, my hubby and nine year old are going fishing tonight and me and miss seven normally watch quantum leap together, but i'm up to Raped!! so maybe not tonight!!!

Hi naggindragon

I live in Italy, but I'm from Poland :). Among other things, I enjoy Quantum Leap because for me the American way of life they show in the movie (it's quite a journey, isn't it?) is kind of exotic and surely very different from my personal experience.

Monika