Howdy from the newbie

NewFederalist said:
Now about half way through the final season. My observation so far is that it is much better than the first part of season four! Can't wait to finish so I can lift my self imposed restriction against reading other threads here.

Cool - Good progress here... S5 is better than S4 for me aswell, no matter how 'gimmicky' it is.

Soooo... what do you think of the revamped theme? (Yeah it HAD to be asked) :hmm

Enterprise said:
Cool - Good progress here... S5 is better than S4 for me aswell, no matter how 'gimmicky' it is.

Soooo... what do you think of the revamped theme? (Yeah it HAD to be asked) :hmm

I guess it is okay. When you get used to the same theme music for the first four seasons you really notice the first time you hear it. I have slowed down my viewing of season 5 since my wife was out of town but she's back tonight so I hope to finish the series by the end of the month.

Whoa! I just finished watching the fifth season. It took me a v e r y long time to complete season five but now I can go to the message boards and chat room without spoiling anything! I am still not certain of what I saw in the last episode.

Horray for Voyagers! Man, I loved that show! Carved an omni out of wood when I was a kid :)

Anyway a late welcome from me!:wavey

A very late welcome. Even though you've been here for about a year and three months more than I, I still say hello, and I guess you can welcome us to the forum.