View Single Post
Old 12-22-2016, 04:23 PM   #2
Avilos
Accelerator Technician

Was not sure this day would ever come!

Kind of annoyed Mill Creek has been so silent on their plans. When the DVDs first came out from Universal I only bought season 1 and 5 because those did have the original music. I work at Walmart and finally bought season 2 a couple years ago because it was $10. Than only last month I bought Mill Creek's season 2 release for only $5 because it does have the original music. I wish I had waited now!

I guess this explains why Mill Creek had not released the whole series on regular DVD. They have been waiting for a same day release for when the Blu Rays were ready.

I did not spend that much money and will certainly buy the complete series on Blu Ray. I have heard Mill Creek Blu Ray releases are good. I hope so because their DVDs are low quality. Watching their season 2 great to hear the real music but the picture quality is very substandard. They cram too many episodes to a disc and the image suffers. I hope their are early reviews for their Blu Rays before it comes out.

Don Bellisario on why he used the name Tom so much in Quantum Leap

(Yes my name is Tom. So when he told me that I had a big grin on my face! )
Avilos is offline   Reply With Quote