BLF entry on IMDb - REMOVED !

BlueSovereign

Project QL Intern
Oct 30, 2005
UK
As it says in the title. This is more reason to believe that the final nail in the coffin has been hammered in. With the entry removed I have finally decided to forget about this new QL series all together - I'm done waiting :banghead. For a while there I really believed we were going to get this new series. It had potential to do many things that we've discussed on this board and with all the other remakes going on today I guess I expected it to happen sooner or later. Life really is disappointing <sigh> :cry at times. . . but we've still got the original series on our DVD's to watch whenever we need a QL fix, oh well - moving on.

aw, man.

That would've been really neat...because I KNOW for a FACT that if it came back, my friends would watch it

Why?

because they don't trust me when I try to get them into things.
They always discover whatever it was later in a way like that.

As Dean Stockwell said, "Universal are Idiots."

You tell 'em man !

I actually wonder about the actual reasons why it was never produced :banghead.

That's it. Time to hit them with a letter-writing campaign and show them we won't tamely accept this!! We want our QL continuation, darn it!

LadyKayoss said:
That's it. Time to hit them with a letter-writing campaign and show them we won't tamely accept this!! We want our QL continuation, darn it!

I wonder how the sales of the DVD's have been going, maybe that has had some impact on their decision to pull the project ?

I wonder who actually made the decision not to make the series ?

The thing has been on hold for quite some time now. I'm really not surprised IMbD dropped it.

I'm not surprised IMDb dropped it, either. It does look like the project is either on hold or has been permanently scrapped, but I've seen larger comebacks on film in recent years (Arnold Schwarzenegger in Terminator 3: Rise Of the Machines and Sylvester Stallone in Rocky Balboa), so if those guys can keep decade-old (and even longer) franchises alive around the age of 60, there is hope for Quantum Leap.

Yeah while is does disappoint me it absoutly did not surprise me because all this time its just been talk I have yet to see any actual proof that it was even going to happen (and IMDB was not proof, to show up on a list does not mean anything)

That's actualy totaly true.
They keep deleting and re-opening an entry for a movie that had been rumoured to be made.
And...um...I kinda have been waiting for it :(

It's really confusing and angering...
..guess I'll just play the game 'till the movie is made XD

I can't say I'm surprised, either. After all, they've been talking about it for years and nothing has come of it. And while a comeback is possible, I'd like to see one made before the original actors are unable to perform their roles - it wouldn't be the same without Scott and Dean. I still think a letter-writing campaign is in order. Do they even realize how many people want this movie? It's the question Scott and Dean hear in every interview, and I've heard other people remark that they want a continuation, as well.

It's just so frustrating that they keep toying with us.

It's the question Scott and Dean hear in every interview

Yeah and on the interview on my soundtrack, Scott is asked if he would ever want to do the role again and he said he'd love to and that he has missed it.