Happy Thanksgiving!

ohboy

Project QL Intern
May 27, 2008
Northern California
I'm surprised that no one started this thread yet, so here it is.

Everyone have a wonderful Thanksgiving, rather it be at home with a huge family gathering, alone with just a few close friends and family, or out in front of the sidewalk at a major department store for Black Friday (I spent 18 hours in front of Best Buy, a major computer store, last Thanksgiving :x)!

We don't celebrate it over here in England but I'd like to wish a very

Happy Thanksgiving!

to all my American friends.
Eat drink and be merry, but responsibly.

We don't celebrate it either,
:cheersbut have good one!

enjoy the Turkey and whatever else tradition includes :)

Happy Turkey Day, everyone! (well, everyone who celebrates it, that is.)

Thanksgiving is a nice holiday. It's simple. You don't have to buy gifts or put up decorations. You just get together and make a big meal. Maybe you watch a parade or a football game. In my rural neighborhood, men go out and do target practice in preparation for hunting season. So we hear lots of gunfire, but it's not scary. It just means that everybody has the day off.

Snish said:
Happy Turkey Day, everyone! (well, everyone who celebrates it, that is.)

Thanksgiving is a nice holiday. It's simple. You don't have to buy gifts or put up decorations. You just get together and make a big meal. Maybe you watch a parade or a football game. In my rural neighborhood, men go out and do target practice in preparation for hunting season. So we hear lots of gunfire, but it's not scary. It just means that everybody has the day off.

Sounds like a cool tradition :)