View Single Post
Old 08-16-2011, 12:54 PM   #2
SetandDrift
PQL Visitor

Oh, let's see. My mother used to watch it when I was younger. It was on when I was in high school. She didn't watch it religiously, but she watched it and I recall watching an episode or two with her, but for some reason it didn't catch my attention. Then I went away to college and discovered it. I was really taken with Scott and started recording them. It became a tradition for myself and 2 of my girlfriends to meet in my dorm room after classes and watch the episode that had recorded that day.

Then came M.I.A. I had been online and knew it was coming and when I saw that episode, I shifted completely and became a hard core Al and Dean fan. Still like Scott, but definitely an Al girl. I started writing and have written quite a few fanfics - sometimes I forget just how many. I recently got a little time in my schedule (finished my Masters recently) and have finally started writing again. Not as diligently as I did in college, but am enjoying at least creating new material for myself.

The thing I can say about QL as opposed to the few shows I currently watch on TV is it's special. I think special is the only word to describe it. The concept was so engaging and of course Scott and Dean and their talent and their chemistry just took that already unique idea to the next level. I have several shows I love and watch over and over, but QL has that special somthing. I think I'll always be watching it.
Ah, and this is his sofa, is it?
-Ford & Arthur
SetandDrift is offline   Reply With Quote