The Marc B. Lee Bowling Adventure!!

We'll be thinking of you Brian and I'm sure some of us will rush to your aide should you request it. We're there for 'ya so don't fret.

I've spent so much time in LA that I can make this a quick day. Besides, I have to be at LAX later that evening to pick up sparkyclarkie. Keep the bar open. We'll be there.

You may STILL be able to my friend. I'm thinking of a time we all will start the bowling portion. You may miss the tour but don't fret, we may ALL be coming to the airport. I'll have to discuss this with the team.

Upside frowns may cure those downs. <I just made that up!>

What you mean i may make it in time for the bowling? If thats the case count me in, suitcase and all.
I hope i can, i thought it would start before you picked me up. If it does save me a bar stool anyway.:cheers

I'm not sure yet sparky but maybe. I may actually leave the group to come get you but we'll cross that road when we get there. Avilos gets in in the afternoon. You get in in the evening unless you can change your flight, but why pay the extre money just to go bowling?

Keep visiting the bowling site for updates.

You may miss the tour but don't fret, we may ALL be coming to the airport. I'll have to discuss this with the team.

Well I was hoping you might be able to pick me up before you bowl. But was not sure if I should suggest it, thinking it would be to far out of your way.

But if it would work out that would be great!!!

I could check in to the hotel after we are done bowling. It also helps that my roommate is part of our group! ;)

Ok, we are supposed to check into our motel in Glendale on the 26th. Do I need to bump that up a day to the 25th, to not miss the tour? Keep in mind that we'll be camping along the way, and I have no idea where we'll wake up Thursday morning. Hopefully somewhere west of New Mexico.

Guys,

We are arriving on 21st of March so 26th is a great date, especially to meet a few people the day before convention.

We will be happy with anything, a tour of L.A would be great, but only if it is not too much trouble. Such a nice gesture.

brad and Zoe

Hey All,

Just remember that if it wasn't for Brian and the LeapBack crew, this tiny little shindig would not be happening. It was THEIR choice to bring me on and as much as I despise being a tourist, I'm breaking tradition and providing this little "limo" service to give more of an extended feel of the whole LEAP BACK event. :bow Thank THEM!

Now, I live outside of Orlando, Florida, the number one vacation destination in the world! I HATE TOURISTS!!!! Rude, can't drive on our roads, save up for 5 years to spend two weeks of complaining in my town, they scream at their kids and they smell! So now that you know how I feel about all of you, :poke I'm sure I won't have to pull out my American Revolver and put it to use.
:shoot

Remember this: You WILL have fun!! You WILL enjoy your visit to my great country. You WILL laugh at every joke, good or bad, that I may tell in the vehicle. :hat

GOT IT?!! GOOD! NOW BE HAPPY!!!!

:wave:wave

Btw, don't forget to check the bowling site often. Things change and I talk a lot!!

I'm not sure yet sparky but maybe. I may actually leave the group to come get you but we'll cross that road when we get there. Avilos gets in in the afternoon. You get in in the evening unless you can change your flight, but why pay the extre money just to go bowling?

Keep visiting the bowling site for updates.

I happy with just the lift, oh and the bar stool. I did read it wrong and was thinking of am not pm Dohh! In my defence i was muti tasking at the time (doing lunch, my two year old endlessly chatting in my ear:baby, washing machine spinning at full speed, you know how it is):rolleyes

Do you want fotos sent to your e-mail address? Does not seem like we can add them to the site ourselves.

I need better than this! But for now it will do..

IMG_0212-1.jpg

index.cfm

Ummm ChickenBoo, why don't you check into your motel very early on the 26th. VERY EARLY. Call them to see if it's possible. We will need ALL day on the 26th and we shouldn't have to wait on people.

See what you can do and let us know.
Just how early is VERY EARLY? I mean, if it's crazy early, I may as well extend our reservations for one more day. The closest camping I can find is somewhere in the desert, which is probably where we'll be waking up on Thursday. (I work evening and night shifts [swing shift] so crazy early is hard for me, unless I'm already at or close to my destination. Or, unless I've been up all night anyway.)

Hi, I was wondering is there anymore room to go on this tour? This is my first time that I'll be seeing the US (apart from the airports that I'vew passed through on my way to canada) I think there is going to be three of us, me, my mum and a friend of mine that I'm hoping to catch up with. If we can tag along that would be cool. :)

Hugz

Janine aka Janna Galaxy

I would love to have anyone else who wants to bowl with us but the LOCKED OUT part means that we have no room in our vehicles unless you drive yourself. That includes transportation into downtown Hollywood for the bowling as well. Right now we are 14 people and I am awaiting confirmation from a few more celebs who may join us.

Thanks for making me clarify Brian.

You may STILL be able to my friend. I'm thinking of a time we all will start the bowling portion. You may miss the tour but don't fret, we may ALL be coming to the airport. I'll have to discuss this with the team.

Just to refreshing your memory Marc! ;)

If its too out of the way to get me I will be disappointed but I will totally understand.

My backup plan is to pay for a shuttle bus to take me to the Hotel.

Would it be easier to pick me up from the Hotel sometime in the afternoon?

I know i've been out of the loop for a while, but if there is a space for anything, doing anything, just count me in!! and let me know where to be what time. my email addy is bex_ter@live.com.au (that's an underscore between bex and ter) and would add a pic but can't figure it out so have just updated my picture in members list instead.

It seems that a few more celebs have joined our bowling session. Although some cannot confirm their appearance before the event, we may have a few surprises lurking nearby.

I'm sorry to reconfirm that we are full for the "DAMN TOURIST" part of our adventure but if anyone cares to make it down to the alley for a game, you are more than welcomed.

So, we'll see you on the 26th.