Need help -- Jeanne? Kendrick?

CynthialovesQuantumLeap

Project QL Intern
Aug 12, 2008
If anyone attended the leap convention last weekend and knows Jeanne the young lady with the memory so bright to know Sam's social security number please let me know I wanted to email her but lost her email address.
I am also looking for the email address to a young man named Kendrick who came with his father. He was tall and very well dressed.
Thank you.

The young lady that had the social security number is Janine Humphreys. If you can't find her through here... I'll most definitely get you an email address once I get home from work.

As for Kendrick... I'd love to get his email address, but alas, I was never able to actually get it from him. Perhaps someone else knows it here - or he'll see his name. :)

Speaking of PRIVACY online Brian, I currently am in a debate about whether or not it's appropriate behavior to add strangers online as friends.

You won't believe the idiocy of the debate.

How can they be strangers if they're your friends? *boggle* :) It's not like they suddenly have GPS coordinates to your house.

Quantum Retribution

The young lady that had the social security number is Janine Humphreys. If you can't find her through here... I'll most definitely get you an email address once I get home from work.

As for Kendrick... I'd love to get his email address, but alas, I was never able to actually get it from him. Perhaps someone else knows it here - or he'll see his name. :)

MJ, you would love my proposed segue into season six of Quantum Leap.

Take the alternate ending of Mirror Image where we see the Calavicci family photo. Just as the image of young Al leaps into the family photo, the camera pulls back and the image of Beth turns red, leaps out and an Evil Leap leaps in. The picture shatters sending Sam back to Al's Place. The bartender then reveals to Sam that the reason why he returned to the bar is to be given info on his next leap.

The Evil Leaper (Zoey perhaps) leaped into Beth and waited for Al to return home. Once Al did, Zoey/Beth shoots Al dead and then turns the gun on herself. She leaps out as she pulls the trigger, Beth leaps back in...and so both Al and Beth are dead.

The bartender has a secret room in the bar with a wall full of books. A hidden Kiss with History as he fiddles with the book that inspired Don Bellisario to make Quantum Leap as well as the book The Magus which is where the Waiting Room idea came from.

There are also a panel of YEAR BOOKS which chronicles all the history changed by the patrons/leapers of Al's Place.

The bartender flips open the 1969 yearbook and tells Sam what happened with Al and Beth and how Lothos is now closely tracking Project Quantum Leap...in hopes of destroying it. The bartender and Sam eventually return to bar itself to continue their discussion. The bartender tells Sam that he's going to need all the help he can get facing the Lothos...and directs Sam's attention to the window where a woman is pacing outside Al's Place.

Sam rushes outside only to discover the woman pacing...is Alia. The former Evil Leaper he freed.

Once freed, Alia leaped to Al's Place to be reassigned and now like Sam "is putting right what once went wrong."

Sam and Alia hug, talk some and the bartender soon joins them.

By his power of influence and suggestion, the bartender aligns Sam and Alia and simo leaps them to Project Quantum Retribution. To get inside the head of Lothos and investigate why somebody would travel through time to destroy people's lives from the inside out.

It is an interesting concept... different. Contact me off board about it.

As for adding strangers online.... if I hadn't started talking with strangers about Quantum Leap... if I hadn't gone out on a limb and tried to do something fun and interesting that I enjoyed... I wouldn't have met many people who have long since become friends.

It is an interesting concept... different. Contact me off board about it.

As for adding strangers online.... if I hadn't started talking with strangers about Quantum Leap... if I hadn't gone out on a limb and tried to do something fun and interesting that I enjoyed... I wouldn't have met many people who have long since become friends.

I agree completely. Some of my closest friends are those I've made online.

I love the saying 'A stranger is just a friend you haven't got to know yet.'

My philosophy is that you should give everyone a chance - if they turn out to be a dangerous weirdo, you can always block and delete the contact. Just be cautious as to how much personal information you give to someone until you really get to know them.

I apologize for getting off track, but I literally have been told that adding strangers online is tacky and desperate. I've been yelled at for it...on Facebook.

My name is Dan Goff. Look for me on Facebook, my default picture is Scott and I from the convention.

MJ, the reason I came up with the Evil Leapers leaping into Beth is for a few reasons. 1) The Evil Leapers is too radical of a concept to merely just have three episodes about. They dealt with adultery in DELIVER US FROM EVIL trying to destroy Frank and Connie's marriage. 2) Don't introduce a radical new concept and just leave it hanging, the Evil Leapers were obviously done for ratings.
3) Just imagine the fifth season ends with the Calavicci family photo with Georgia On My Mind playing and then fades out. We think all is fine and dandy in the universe. Until the sixth season begins. Mirror Image is recapped and where the fifth season fades out, the sixth season starts with the Evil Leaper leaping into the image of Beth causing the picture to shatter. The Evil Leaper theme song plays. NBC promotes it as Quantum Leap's 666th season.

I apologize for getting off track, but I literally have been told that adding strangers online is tacky and desperate. I've been yelled at for it...on Facebook.

My name is Dan Goff. Look for me on Facebook, my default picture is Scott and I from the convention.

MJ, the reason I came up with the Evil Leapers leaping into Beth is for a few reasons. 1) The Evil Leapers is too radical of a concept to merely just have three episodes about. They dealt with adultery in DELIVER US FROM EVIL trying to destroy Frank and Connie's marriage. 2) Don't introduce a radical new concept and just leave it hanging, the Evil Leapers were obviously done for ratings.
3) Just imagine the fifth season ends with the Calavicci family photo with Georgia On My Mind playing and then fades out. We think all is fine and dandy in the universe. Until the sixth season begins. Mirror Image is recapped and where the fifth season fades out, the sixth season starts with the Evil Leaper leaping into the image of Beth causing the picture to shatter. The Evil Leaper theme song plays. NBC promotes it as Quantum Leap's 666th season.

Dan, we met at the convention! :D

You really should read The Virtual Seasons and Quantum Retribution. Quantum Retribution is the evil side of the coin and it's anything but nice. We have constantly gone back and forth with them.

This is why at the convention, I paid a bit more attention to David Newsome and Carolyn Seymour (especially Carolyn Seymour). She touched my heart completely and totally... even made me cry. I still can't believe that ZOE made me CRY!

I've gotta be :wacko.

No! Of course you're not! I like Carolyn Seymour as well. I must of chatered to her for at least 10-15 minutes. We did a little exchange....I needed dollars and she needed sterling. :)

But I've got to say I thought David Newsom was totally HOT!

I thought he was hot in QL as Tom Beckett but it real life he is totally hot! :)

I think I might of embarassed the poor lad. ;)

Janine xxx

PS Dan, I keep trying to see your avatar so to see if I remember you. But the picture is so small. I'll try facebook.

I'm trying to crop my picture with Scott to break it down to our faces. I got a better close up with David Newsom. When I talked to David, I had him sign my VHS copy of THE LEAP HOME plus worship him because of his role in Wes Craven's New Nightmare. David was killed by Freddy Krueger. Double Drool. Handlink vs Freddy's glove. Conflict of interest.